Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions made with ANNA FURNITURE. By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Shipping address - PLEASE BE AWARE: We can only accept payments if the billing and the delivery addresses are the same and the bank card has been issued in the UK. We will have to cancel your order if the above criteria is not met.
- We deliver goods 7 days a week, excluding public and bank holidays.
- You will be informed of the likely approximate length of time until delivery at the point of order. Once you have agreed the delivery timescale and the order is confirmed as available for a delivery. We will notify you about delivery day 1-2 days before delivery for you to confirm it.
- Our goods are delivered to you within 4-8 weeks. We make every effort to ensure that our products get to you as quickly as possible.
- Many items of our range are manufactured to order or made abroad and the delivery time reflects the time it take us to deliver it to your home.
- Delivery takes place from 6am to 10pm.
- Due to the size of the item the delivery is always discussed with buyer over the phone, subject buyer provides correct contact telephone number.
- Once you agree to accept the delivery and for any reason you are not present at the delivery address, we reserve the right to apply a re-delivery charge of £40.00.
- We reserve the right to cancel the order when we are unable to contact buyer to discuss the delivery.
- We cannot guarantee certain time slots on the day of delivery but our delivery crew will call you prior to the delivery on the date arranged. If you require more notice, please notify us as soon as possible.
- We inform about delivery day one day before planned delivery.
- Our delivery crew will keep you updated in case of bad weather or if heavy traffic occurs.
- We reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address isn’t secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible.
- It is buyer's responsibility to make easy access for a delivery i.e. leave appropriate instructions if the property is gated and has concierge. Our delivery is to the GROUND FLOOR ONLY, goods are not carried upstairs, unless there is a suitable and accessible lift and items will fit inside it.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that goods that have been ordered can be delivered, and will fit in to any entrance ways/hallways/corridors etc and are wide enough for the goods to pass through and will also fit in the required location within the delivery premises.
- You can book additional service if you wish to have it delivered to your property in case you live on 1st floor and above (multi-storey building). This is a subject of extra charges set by shipping company.
- We may not deliver or may cancel a delivery if a suitable parking space is not provided.
- Buyer is responsible for carrying goods into the room of their choice and ANNA FURNITURE cannot accept any responsibility for any damages caused by buyer when shifting the items.
- Our delivery crew is unaccompanied and is unable to move or take away any of buyer’s personal belongings to arrange space.
- Please note that on rare occasions your delivery service may be subject to change. If this occurs, you will be contacted prior to delivery to be informed of and agree to any changes.
- The furniture is brand new and packed in its original packaging. It is delivered flat packed for self-assembly.
Buying a sofa – custom made item
Consumer Contract Cancellation regulations DO NOT apply to your order if the goods have been custom made to your specification.
When buying a sofa from us we will require at least 50% deposit to be paid when placing an order, remaining balance needs to be paid on delivery by cash or at least one day before the delivery via a card payment over the telephone.
If you change your mind within 3 working days from placing an order, we will refund your deposit (if COD selected) or total ammount of order (is total ammount was paid for order).
If you change your mind after stated 3 working days' time scale your deposit will not be refunded if you selected cash on delivery.
If you paid total ammount for your order £100 will be deducted from total ammount of order and remaining will be refunded.
Customer is responsible for taking measurements to make sure that furniture will fit through the entrance door. All measurements can be found on our website.
Returns and cancellations
Any mattresses that have been unsealed will be deemed as having been used, therefore they cannot be returned for any reason other than being not of satisfactory quality or not as described.
Made to order items are excluded from standard refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. You do not have a right to cancel for any purchases for goods made to your specifications.
Should you wish to return the goods it is your responsibility to take good care of the furniture. You are the owner of the furniture once it has been delivered to you and you are liable for any loss or damage.
Goods must be returned in original, sealed packaging, unopened and it is buyer responsibility to return the items to our central warehouse in a good condition.
Failure to take reasonable care may result in a claim against you. To minimise the risk of any such claim we ask that you return the goods in appropriate packaging such as to prevent damage in transit.
Refund will be issued once the goods has been inspected for any damages and missing pieces. Following cancellation of your order any monies paid will be refunded by the method you used to pay us and usually within 14 days from the day after you inform us of your decision.
After delivery took place
Reporting transit damages or wrongly delivered items
Customers have to check item upon delivery on front of driver. Once item is inspected by customer and customer accept item we wont be able to accept damage claims and we wont be able to offer exchange/return and refund.
Flat packed furniture
If any items are incorrect, damaged or faulty you should notify us immediately as soon as reasonably practicable after the delivery by phone or e-mail.
We aim to replace damaged item(s) within 15 weeks. If replacement of smaller parts is required, we will post the goods by a third party courier the quickest way possible.
Reported to driver missing items will be delivered as soon as possible.
We always try to provide missed parts / replacement as quick as possible, however due to our manufacturers being based abroad the time may vary and we cannot take responsibility for delays. We will always keep the customer informed if that is the case.
There is no need to decline the delivery of the package or to send back the whole unit. We will simply replace the broken parts of the furniture.
We do not take responsibility for incorrectly assembled items or any damages occurred during the assembly process.
We accept the following:
Payment by Debit Card Only Klarna or Cash on delivery.
Returns and Cancellations
1. All items must be thoroughly checked as soon as reasonably practicable after the delivery. Any damage caused in transit must be reported to us straight away.
2. Please note that for selected items of leather/fabric upholstery there is a 50% cancellation/returns fee unless the order is cancelled within 3 days of order placement.
Mattresses can only be returned if they are unopened. Mattresses which have been opened and slept on cannot be returned. If you wish to test a mattress please keep it wrapped until you are sure you want to keep it. CUSTOMER HAVE TO PAY RETURN CHARES
3. In the unlikely event of damaged, faulty or incorrect goods we are able to rectify the error by sending replacement goods or parts.
4. There is 14 working days for company to investigate the problem. You will recieve response with resolution asap. Once the complaint is logged there is no need to contact again for the same issue. We will be in touch as soon as we investigate the matter.
Please contact us.
Eligibility for Return and Refund click here
- Name & Registered Office:
If you need help or any advice on ANNA FURNTIURE products, please contact us by e-mailing and leave your name and contact details. We will contact you at the earliest opportunity.